Note

As the title suggests, the web site is intended for kid (aged under 15 years). And everything is a music video, not live. It's okay to live her there but it has been packaged such that it becomes a complete video (processed in the recording studio). Also does not display the material as if the video, but it was engineered from the pictures, combined with the particular software. While these appear to all men (it is possible to show women in the future), because it is influenced by that sound boy that adulthood is a golden voice, which sometimes can exceed adult female voice. A lot of people who as children could sing very nice, but could not take care of his voice could not even sing as adults.


20140104

Jared Cardona

Jared was born in Durban South Africa on March 30th, 1999. He attended school at St Henrys Marits Brothers from grade R to grade four. During those years Jared enrolled in speech and drama classes, but surprisingly never took up singing. The following year Jared moved to Glenwood Prep for 5th Grade and is presently enrolled in 7th Grade. His choir master made contact with his Mother soon after to tell her that Jared had been offered sponsored individual voice training lessons from a company based in the USA.  Jared has only been working with his vocal coach since July 2011 but sounds as if he has been training much longer. Jared’s first cover  was published to YouTube only two months after starting his lessons. This truly demonstrates the fact that his raw natural talent only needed a little nurturing for him to perform so amazingly for the very first time.

 
It was Jared Cardona: 
I was in 5th grade singing in the choir at school (2010) I then after wanted to quit choir I went up to the choir master who now happens to be my personal vocal coach (Richardt Wissink) and said I would like to quit choir to focus on my school work, he then said "no you have a gift." The next day I went up to him and said I'd like to make a CD can u help me? He hesitated a bit then sent a long email to my mom (Nikki Cardona), at the time we didn't have that kind of money, the price per hour was R300 (£25 = $30), when my mom found out the price she said "that's a bit too much." Then Richardt said to my mom that we don't have to pay he has found a sponsor that could pay for my lessons. Then after I had my first singing lesson, then I carried on for another 2months learning the song One voice by Billy Gilman, then posted it on YouTube with in hours it was in the hundreds I still remember getting all excited for such little views then it hit the thousands then the hundred thousands. I then started posting more and more songs.

At first when people heard that I was on youtube they thought it was a joke then they watched and stared showing their friends and started gossiping saying that I'm a fake and was gay, it hurt me a lot I'm not gay and not a fake. All the teachers started playing my videos and most of the class started laughing at me. I've been bullied all my life. I'm not ganna let those arrogant people push me down I'm ganna keep believing in my self, many people have told me they bully me because they are jealous of my achievements in life.


Links:

https://id-id.facebook.com/Jared-Cardona-229539980443359
https://www.facebook.com/public/Jared-Cardona
https://www.instagram.com/jrdcardona
https://www.wattpad.com/story/11287762-jared-cardona-my-life






Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles


 
Lady Gaga, Chance, Bieber, Brown - Edge of Glory 


 
Billy Gilman - One voice


 
Adele  - Set fire to the rain


 
Fireflies Owl City (cover)


 
Justin Bieber - All Around The World 


 
Justin Bieber - As long as you love me


 
Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko - Stay






No comments: